Saturday, January 16, 2010


After Chrismas we went to the great ocean road for the first time as a adventure. The road was built by soilders from war II, most of it is on mountain, sounds cool, right.

we departed on 5, the plan was to see the 12 apostles. However because the concerns about fuel and time, after we arrived prince town which acturelly is quite close to there, we decide to leave the best for the next time then drove back.

After M1 and 100, passed couples of small towns, we found the Great Ocean Road was so beautiful, one side is beach and sea, and another side is always beautiful mountain. the road is so tricky so the driver was my friend not me, but next time I would like to show my skills if my friends are comfortable with that, haha.

On the way back, we chose to pass though the forest, we were kind of lost until we found a shop and given a Map, what a nice guy. I've met so many nice people after I came Australia, God bless them.


And the last 2 pictures are about another story, look at my lovely car!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: