Wednesday, January 13, 2010

time flys

As a matter of fact, I am 31 years old. Feeling tired and pointless, I look at the crappy room, crappy computer, crappy me, and the crappy life. I feel so bored. What are all those about, what's the purpose of life and what the future will hold? I don't know too much about the future, what I do know in the future I will die.

Everybody dies. Everything will be gone. We will become nothing and nothing will be meaningful for us.

I wished I could change this, or figure out someway to release that fear, to kill that kind of desperate feeling. All the efforts are in vain, nothing we can do to stop time, to stop dying, to stop being nothing.

We are getting there, so what we do tonight? Are those things worth being taken seriously? probably not. Maybe I am already dead. I am so smart, I used 20 years to think something maybe most of people will never be concerned about for the whole life, turns out I still can't figure out why I am here, and there is no way to escape.

No comments: